Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my mums birth mother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

victoria

victoria Report 19 Feb 2018 18:32

Catherine Morrissey gave birth to my mum in Hackney hospital in 1965, my mums birth name was Siobhan Morrissey. Catherine was born in 1943 in Ireland. My mums father is called David Graham and was in the American air force, he was also 22 years of age at the time. It is believed he was sent back to America before Catherine gave birth. There is a lady on here named Helen, she has a Catherine Morrissey born in 1943 on her family tree, hopefully speak to you soon. Vikki

Kay????

Kay???? Report 19 Feb 2018 18:42

Vickki,

The entry you found for Catherine. 1943.

A message can be sent direct to the person Helen by clicking on her name.If her site registered email address hasnt changed she will be notified of your message and can reply even if she is not a full paid member.

In the T&C of the site it is also better not to put your email.Yiu can edit this out via the Edit tab and still leave the main body of your message intact.

victoria

victoria Report 19 Feb 2018 18:46

Thank you, I have now edited out my email.