Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

James LAIDLOW 78 -URGENT-MISSING - NEWCASTLEuTYNE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 17 Mar 2018 16:51

The kids are saying, My Grandad means EVERYTHING to me and we all just want him home. Thank you.
Please can everyone keep an eye out in and around the Newcastle area for my beloved Grandad? He’s been missing for 11 days, now.
His name is James Laidlow but goes by Jim/Jimmy. He is 78 years old and has restricted hearing and mobility.
If you do see him or think you have seen him over the past week please get in contact with the police quoting 526 11/03/18.

His family and police are now growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.

DESCRIPTION - Mr Laidlow is described as 5ft 7in tall, of average build with grey and white hair. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, tank top and a brown coat.
Police say he has limited hearing and restricted mobility.

Superintendent Mick Paterson, of Northumbria Police , said: “We are growing more and more concerned about James.
Any information please ring Northumbria Police on 101 or 0191 2146555, quoting 526 11/03/18.

ASKING KEYBOARD WARRIORS to get in touch, if you can spend 15 minutes a day, sharing Jim's photo and details,on social media, to help him get home, warm and safe. No matter where you are, you can help.
ALL HELP GRACIOUSLY RECEIVED.
Please message me on this message board, to get details.
Thank you ALL so much. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

malyon

malyon Report 21 Mar 2018 14:47

have you had any news of your grandad