Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jennie Laws

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 23 Mar 2018 18:55

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the above relative please. The last I knew was she had moved to the Herne Bay, Kent area. She would be about 50years old now. Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Mar 2018 19:27

Jennie or Jennifer?
Is Laws a married or maiden name?
When did you last see her?
If it was before she married - if she did- can you give the names of her parents or any siblings?

There's a Jennifer B Laws on the 2007 ER living in Herne Bay. The given age range is 56-60. Would that be possible? Assuming she's not using a surname acquired at marriage, possible corresponding birth suggests born in the Dartford Registration district.

Linda

Linda Report 23 Mar 2018 20:31

Her name is Jennifer, Laws is her maiden name and she was born in the Dartford area but she most definately isn't 56-60. Her married name is Rowby (not sure of the spelling) but I don't think she uses that name as she separated from her husbanda long time ago.

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Mar 2018 20:37

Can't say whether it is or isn't bit just a word on the eroll ages, they are not always correct,

on 2014 eroll

First name(s) Jennifer
Last name Laws
Age guide 45-49

with two people named Robey will send by PM, as the persons named areobviously her son and daughter.

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Mar 2018 20:45

PMd FB links for Jenny and children