Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tom Morris-Bristol Area 1923-

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 1 Apr 2018 16:23

Hey, I’m hoping you can point me in the right direction. I’m looking for my grandfather who goes by the name of Tom (maybe Thomas) Morris and it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack. My mum seems to think his dob was 03/06/1923, I haven’t found anyone with those dates.

We know that he spent a lot of his life in the Bristol area and had a sister and brother also there. He was initially a car mechanic and then became a male nurse. I found a record of a Thomas Frederick Morris at St Martin’s hospital, Bath in 03/03/1953. During this time my grandma was also a nurse, but at the Royal United Hospital, Bath. It was a year later that my mum was born on 09/06/1954. Do you think it’s possible that this is him? Unfortunate the record doesn’t state his dob and I can’t seem to find him on births reg etc as I don’t know where he was born. Can anyone help? Thank you.

malyon

malyon Report 1 Apr 2018 17:46

there is a tom morris in bristol area on electrol list but no dates given

malyon

malyon Report 1 Apr 2018 17:50

Tom Morris
England & Wales Births 1837-2006
Collections from
Great Britain, England
Country
England
County