Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kathleen Bentley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jun 2018 12:04

Looking for Kathleen Bentley,born 1944.She was born Kathleen Allen.Had sons Mark Anthony Allen in 1964 born in Preston-later known as Mark Anthony Bentley,& son Simon Allen,born 1965.She lived in Blackpool before moving to Preston.Kathleen had 2 sisters & a brother.She married John Bentley in 1965 in Blackpool.
Any help much appreciated.
(I do have more info if needed)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Jun 2018 12:10

GDPR means that giving info about living people is even more risky now than it was before May 25th

In any case, it isn't tactful to give so much info about her on this insecure site

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jun 2018 12:14

That's why I've left most of the info I have off.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Jun 2018 12:24

You've still given too much detail, in my opinion, in respect of her sons, who, presumably, have not given you permission

It is important to respect the privacy of living people

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jun 2018 12:27

I do have permission & am currently sat with one of them.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 Jun 2018 12:35

Does the son know when/where the last sighting of her was? Does Mr Bentley know or has contact been lost with him as well? Did Simon change his name, or is he awol as well?

Sometimes if we can't find the 'target' person, we look for other relatives who may have news. In this instance, if her children & Mr Bentley don't know, have you tried to contact her siblings?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Jun 2018 12:36

Fair enough, but the lady still has the right to privacy. All I'm asking is that you are very careful

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Jun 2018 13:13

Have you found her birth to see her siblings names

What about following up on her parents

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Jun 2018 13:21

There is a Kathleen and john Bentley living in Yorkshire to 2010
Then john to 2014 at the same address

No knowing if it's the right couple though

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jun 2018 13:24

We think we've got both her birth & siblings.We also think we've got parents names.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Jun 2018 13:46

For accurate info, buy a copy of her marriage cert, on which her father should be named.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Jun 2018 22:56

Paul,

Going to PM her Facebook page.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 26 Jun 2018 13:02

Paul,

I can see you've read my messages. Do you think this is the correct Kathleen? Some feedback would be good.

Rose

Paul

Paul Report 26 Jun 2018 17:37

Sorry Rose,I tried to reply with the 'click' reply button,but,obviously,it hasn't worked ? MANY THANKS for all your help.We're absolutely convinced that you've given us the correct lady-Kathleen B.Having another meeting tomorrow.

Ru

Ru Report 26 Jun 2018 18:10

Well done all round. Hope all works out for you all.
Great result from helpers.
Ru