Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annabile Paolo Eugenio Di Francesco AKA Nino

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 19 Sep 2018 21:44

I am looking for Annabile Paolo Eugenio Di Francesco also known as Nino. Born 1936 in Lentella Italy. Last known residing in Reading Berkshire area. Married a Jacqueline J Thomas in 1965 and had two children between 1968-1971, Vania and Sergio. I would like to contact any of the above named persons if anyone has any information please. Many Thanks

malyon

malyon Report 19 Sep 2018 22:45

only finding 1 birth vanio no sergio and no marriage for vanio

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 20 Sep 2018 02:57

Sergio's surname incorrectly spelt on Freebmd birth list.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 20 Sep 2018 03:32

They married in 1966
Sergio b 1968. Vania b 1971

John

John Report 20 Sep 2018 12:05

Yes you are correct. I have details of births and his marriage etc. I have ordered certificates which may glean some more information of exact location. I am really trying to find their current location, although I think due to lack of info I am finding I think they may have gone to Italy. Thanks

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 20 Sep 2018 13:37

Sergio Eugenio born l968 - Vania born l97l - both Reading.
Cannot find them on the Electoral Rolls. Several people on Facebook with these names.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 20 Sep 2018 16:26

Are you in contact with the member who has Sergio and Vania listed in their tree on here?

Check Search in top right hand corner to find them in Search all members' trees.

John

John Report 20 Sep 2018 17:02

Hi Gwyn, I have sent the member a message yesterday but am still waiting for a reply.

Thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Sep 2018 17:53

A Jacquline & Gino Francesco were listed on ER in Hastings to 2005.
Although I’d only briefly looked, there didn’t seem to be any listings as sold in the lower digit dwellings. They were at no.1.

The ER entry could, in any case, be a red herring.

Might Nino have retired abroad, perhaps somewhere with family ties?

John

John Report 20 Sep 2018 19:35

Detective, thats a good find. Maybe is a transcription error. and they could have dropped the Di..... Something to follow through though. Yes he could have gone back to Italy, he would be 82 now. He was an hairdresser in the 60's if that any help. thanks everyone for your input I appreciate it!

John

John Report 20 Sep 2018 19:47

I have dug around some more and the Gino you mention is not the same person. he was born in 1946. Thanks

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Sep 2018 21:47

The person who has these people in her tree could be Jacqueline's sister. Looks like she possibly moved to Germany and had 2 daughters there.

Rose

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Sep 2018 21:53

Oh well. It was worth a guess. Let’s hope Rose’ suggestion is more fruitful.

John

John Report 21 Sep 2018 14:42

I belive the lady is Victoria Grau (dob 1941) dob and yes she is Jaquelines older sister. She married a Juergen Grau and they have two childred melanie and corinna. Someone from a different site who maybe has access to the tree gave me that info. Thanks