Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet M Jouhin nee Shewry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 21 Dec 2019 00:13

I'm looking for Janet M Jouhin (nee Shewry) b 1951 and want to know her whereabout now. She was from Faringdon, Berkshire and married to late Derek Jouhin from Wolverhampton, she used live in Canterbury Road, Penn, Wolverhampton WV4 4EH since her husband passed away. They got a daughter Emma M Jouhin. Dont know what happened to her after her husband passed away. I believe Janet moved back to her old place in Faringdon. She was attended at my wedding. Believe she got a sister. Her mother maiden name was Bewer. Hope anyone can hep please.:-( :-S

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Dec 2019 00:19

I will send you an up to date address for her daughter Emma from the electoral roll.

I'll send it by private message.

Kath. x

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Dec 2019 09:11

Emma's also on Facebook if you look for her.

Janet was still in Wolverhampton in 2014.

Rose

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 21 Dec 2019 11:40

Have you tried contacting her at the Wolverhampton address?

The house has not been sold , per Zoopla, so unless she was only renting it, she may still be there.

She's not in the BT Phonebook in either Wolverhampton or Faringdon - but lots of people don't have landlines these days. Emma's not in the phonebook either.

Doreen

Doreen Report 22 Dec 2019 17:41

Thank you for your helpings. Yes I have post a card to Janet M Jouhin at Wolverhampton address but no response at all. Someone said she moved back to her old place. I can see her house has not been sold. I noticed her daughter Emma live in Leed. My friend and I try looking for her where's about without successfully but I believe she has a sister name Christine Burls (nee Sherwy).

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 Dec 2019 21:07

Kathleen has sent you Emma's current address by private message.

I'll send you a private message with Christine's current address as well.
Look out for an email from GR - it may go into your junk mail.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 22 Dec 2019 21:20

Christine and her two children are also on Facebook. Seems Facebook is the quickest way to go.

Rose

Doreen

Doreen Report 22 Dec 2019 21:27

Emma is on facebook as well, been sent her message but she might wont be noticeable message go to other inbox. No reply for 2 days. And the same as Christine as well. What is her children's names? Do they have to access?

Dee

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 Dec 2019 21:47

Why not just write to them at their postal addresses?

Attempts to contact them online might be ignored in case it's some kind of scam.

Doreen

Doreen Report 27 Dec 2019 00:19

Do anyone know if Janet Jouhin's niece Charlotte Heather Burls is married or not?

Kind Regards

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 27 Dec 2019 12:00

If she is, it will be too recent for us to find online.

She was listed under the name Burls at her mother's address in 2016 ER.
Again, why not just write to Christine's postal address?

Doreen

Doreen Report 29 Dec 2019 20:24

Thank you for your big helps. Just wondering if Janet M Jouhin is remarried?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Dec 2019 21:05

Charlotte is on Facebook too. Why not send a friend request explaining who you are? Much more likely to get spotted.

Rose

Doreen

Doreen Report 29 Dec 2019 21:22

Hi Rose, I have add her as friend request since on 26th Dec, no luck!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 29 Dec 2019 21:29

You asked if Janet has remarried.

The answer is the same as re Christine Burls -

if she has married since 2014 (when she was on the ER as Jouhin) , it won't be online for us to find.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 29 Dec 2019 21:30

26th Dec is only three days ago - give her a chance!