Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Glazier/Wilkinson/Hurst

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jamie

Jamie Report 15 Feb 2020 22:51

Looking for family within the Middlesex/Sussex area who may have or have been born with these surnames.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 15 Feb 2020 23:01

Welcome to the boards Jamie.

Are you looking for descendants of particular people?
It is easier for people to help if they can work from a definite person.

Have you looked at the Search facility, top right of screen.
If you click on 'Search all members trees' for names you know, there is the option to contact people who also have them in their family tree. You can write and hopefully share information.

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 Feb 2020 23:12

Relates to a previous thread which seems to have gone? marriage between Glazier and Wilkinson 1958 and subsequent children can be found on freebmd.org. uk. IF this is the right person.

As this involves a birth family, discretion is needed. You can search trees for the relevant names and also look for marriages on freebmd, and also look on facebook and electoral rolls.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Feb 2020 10:30

I'm sorry, but this is not an appropriate request for this site to deal with.

The earlier thread has been deleted as it contained details of living people who should not have been named. Assumptions had been made which did not appear to have been validated

Jamie

Jamie Report 16 Feb 2020 16:13

I have found names of the 5 children between the two marriages and have found marriages of these people as well. Looked up trees on here and tried looking on Facebook for every name I’ve come across but have had no luck. Just wondering where to go from here. Erika H in regards to your comments saying it’s not appropriate this is literally a site to help family’s reunite so take your negative comments elsewhere. The earlier post was taken down as it was stated I shouldn’t have put names on there which is why there aren’t specifics this time.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Feb 2020 16:35

I just feel that this sort of thing should be handled by qualified professionals.

So much potential for hurt.