Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

VICTORIA FARMER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 9 Jan 2021 16:52

Hi I am trying to trace my half sister Victoria Maria Farmer she was born 1971 at Tonbridge don't know if she married or what cant find records apart for birth for her any help appreciated

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Jan 2021 17:14

Where have you looked- which websites?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 9 Jan 2021 18:05

Assuming she remained the UK, she has apparently neither married nor died.
Therefore, unless her surname has changed for any other reason, she will still have the name Farmer.

( NOTE: Her middle name is Marie per the birth record, not Maria. )

If you look at Electoral Rolls, under "Search" at top right of this page, you will see there are 22 entries for women named Victoria Farmer, born 1971 +/-2, and of those, 7 have the single middle initial M.
(Three of those seven are all for the same person at different addresses.)

Perhaps the names of other people listed with some of those women will ring a bell with you.
Her parents' names, perhaps?

On the other hand, she may have opted out of the public ERs, and not show on that list.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Jan 2021 18:55

As a half sister which parent do you share

Not seeing a marriage for the surname combination of mmn

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Jan 2021 02:32

David,

As I suspected, her mother remarried and Victoria took her 3rd husband's surname.

I can send you the details and her Facebook page. Would she know of you and which parent do you share?

I see in a previous thread you were adopted.

Rose