Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Estranged biological father - surname WILD

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

April

April Report 23 Jan 2021 14:45

I'm hoping to find any relations of my biological father. I know he had a sister but not sure if he went on to have more children, I'd love to discover more about my paternal family. Unfortunately the information I have is sparse, his name is Stephen Wild and was in Stockport/ Greater Manchester in 1987 with a brief move to Plymouth in 1988 where I believe he moved back to Greater Manchester before the end of 1988. He had a mother Gwen and a deceased father (his death happened around 1987/1988). Any information would be gratefully received.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 23 Jan 2021 14:53

Does this man know about you?

Have you done any research?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Jan 2021 15:49

What was the fathers name

Did his family know about you

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Jan 2021 23:33

Found someone who fits the description above. He has a sister and a brother though.

When do you think Stephen was born?

Rose