Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help to find my Sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jan 2021 15:03

Hi all, first I'd like to say thanks for taking the time to read,

I'm looking for my half sister these are the facts I know about her
Birth name - Jenny Margaret Bevan
Born in - 06/March/2002 in Monmouthshire making 18 year old

This is what I know, Jenny was living in Euxton with a woman who adopted her named Joanne Simpson I believe she was born in 1970 give or take a year she was or still maybe a child's dentist. I know Joanne brought a house however her E.Rolls finish in 2006 (which makes me believe Joanne adopted Jenny then as I know Jenny was 4 when adopted making the year 2006) I can't see if she moved on and or rented her house. Joanne may has also changed her last name as when she adopted Jenny I believe she was single

I do have a picture of Joanne she had dark curly hair doesn't mean a lot as he may have changed.

I don't mean any harm to Jenny or Joanne I'd just like to have the opportunity to tell Jenny I've never forgot her and hopefully she would like to get to know me and her 4 Nephews
:-)

Hopefully someone can help me with information

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Jan 2021 15:22

You need to add yourself to the National Adoption Contact Register, and hope that Jenny has done the same, assuming that she knows she was adopted, and, equally, whether she has any interest in tracing birth family

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

You may be wise to re-think the amount of personal info you have posted on here without permission from the individuals concerned

Also, the idea that you might just try to make contact is alarming Sorry, but you could cause a lot of harm, although I don't for one moment imagine that you have anything but good motives for this request.