Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find my first cousin Bethany Roe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jan 2021 18:26

I am trying to find my first cousin Bethany Roe born in 1995 in Middlesbrough. She is the daughter of my uncle Michael Roe born in 1961 and his former wife Joyce Wildmore. I last saw my cousin when she was still a child aged just 7 in March 2003 at our grandmother Frances Roe nee Clark 1932-2003 at Saint Josephs Roman Catholic Church Loftus North Yorkshire. I have not seen or heard from her since then. I don't know where she could be. I have heard rumors that she and her mother lived in Redcar North Yorkshire, but cannot find them on any up to date electoral registers, and I don't like to pay just to access it. If anyone can help me find my long lost cousin I would be grateful.

Lee

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Jan 2021 19:50

Joyce is in a GR tree. Send a message to the tree owner, and hope that he still uses the e-mail address he registered with the site. If he does, he will be notified

malyon

malyon Report 26 Jan 2021 20:24

sent pm

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 26 Jan 2021 22:26

There's an up-to-date electoral register here:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/articles/world-records/full-list-of-united-kingdom-records/census-land-and-surveys/electoral-rolls

Joyce reverted to her maiden name. She's also on Facebook.

Rose

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 27 Jan 2021 00:44

Will send a pm with an address to 2016. (Check messages at top of page) . Joyce is still there up to 2020 but Bethany seems to have moved to Leeds.

Kath. x