Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Darlington nee Passmore 1848-1924

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2021 15:43

I am trying to trace descendants of my 3 x great grand aunt Anne Darlington nee Passmore born in 1848 in North Molton Devon. She was the daughter of my 4 x great grandfather Richard Passmore a shoemaker and his wife Sally Frayne. She married James Darlington in 1876 and they had 6 children. In 1894 they emigrated to Canada on the ship Lake Winnipeg from Liverpool. James her husband died in Toronto Ontario in 1905 aged 59 and Anne died in Toronto in 1924 aged 76. If there are any descendants out there I would be interested in contact.

Lee

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jan 2021 16:11

Same advice as on your thread about Eli Wotton