Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

deldusty1986 - EDWIN STEPHEN MARTIN 1896 - 1940

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Agee

Agee Report 2 Mar 2021 16:29

I have found a direct link to someone who is actively researching an identical family tree on another family history site. deldusty1986 has searched for EDWIN STEPHEN MARTIN. If you are also using this site please message me.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 2 Mar 2021 16:42

Agee
It is unlikely that this person will spot your post. Have a look at ‘search trees’ in the hope that you will find them.

Otherwise you will probably need to buy a short sub to the family history site that you have found.

Agee

Agee Report 2 Mar 2021 17:37

Hi, thank you nameslessone. I have membership and know the account for deldusty1896 was active 48 hours ago. Regrettably they have opted out of receiving messages. I know this really was a long shot - but worth a try. I will leave it live for a few days before marking as answered.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 2 Mar 2021 17:43

That’s annoying.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Mar 2021 13:52

If the person is a GR member, you should be able to find your shared relative(s) in a tree on here

Look in 'search all member trees'

One assumes you have your tree on GR, in case anyone is looking................

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 10 Mar 2021 17:30

Edwin Stephen Martin (born in Croydon) isn't on anyone's GR tree, unfortunately.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Deborah

Deborah Report 11 Mar 2021 17:26

There are 2 other Ancestry members with Edwin Stephen Martin in their tree in addition to deldusty1986 you can do a member tree search and their details will come up, they may be able to help.