Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding STUART KEIR YOUNG

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jack

Jack Report 28 Oct 2021 15:38

Stuart on another web site has shown and stated that he is related to me through my mother Jean Ferguson Young. For some time I have been looking for his e-mail address to query how he is related. If any one can find his address I would be very greatfull. He was born in Scotland and presently lives in Kirrimuir Scotland.He was born in 1962 in Scotland.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 28 Oct 2021 16:04

Have you tried the 192 website for electoral roll?

Does this other site not have a messaging system?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 28 Oct 2021 16:21

By Googling his name, there's an out-of date business address for him.

https://tinyurl.com/t9ukzwv4

He resigned from the company in 2015, but they may be able to forward a letter to him.

ADDED:
There's an Arbroath address for him (Stuart K Young) on the 2021 ER (see Electoral Rolls under "Search" at top right of this page.).
In the same household is Sarah L Young.
Their marriage is on Scotlands People website, showing his full name.

How long ago is it since he posted on the other site you've found?
He has been at the Arbroath address since 2013 , per ER, and also per the sale record of the address on Zoopla.
(Unless it's some other man with the same full name and age - but there's only one birth of that name in Scotland - the 1962 one you mentioned.)

The address isn't actually in Arbroath itself, which is about 10 miles away - but Arbroath will be part of the postal address.

He's not in the online BT Phonebook.