Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

old friend

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barry

Barry Report 16 Sep 2023 21:06

looking for a friend rather than a relative.
Pauline Robinson {think madden name was Smith} born about 1960? she later married
name Robinson mid 70s in Bradford had to children Colin and Gary Robinson think she later marred again but do not know name
Not much to go on but thats all i got.

Thanks

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2023 21:14

When did you last have contact?

Have you done any research?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2023 21:18

Son Garry (note spelling) is on the ER to 2022

Barry

Barry Report 18 Sep 2023 21:32

what is ER to 2022

greyghost

greyghost Report 18 Sep 2023 21:52

ER = Electoral roll.

Go to Search at top of the page and then Electoral rolls under Popular Searches.

Input the name you are looking for and then Search.

Electoral rolls and companies house directors are shown.

Don't forget that for several years now you have been able to opt out of appearing on the open Electoral roll so not everyone will be shown

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 19 Sep 2023 09:09

You can find Pauline's new married name on FreeBMD - marriage in Bradford 1986.

She's listed at the same address as Garry until 2018 - though he's only listed there in 2002.
However, that address was sold at the end of 2017.

She's at a Leeds address after that, to 2022, so probably still there..

Someone whom I assume is the same Garry (same spelling of first name, and same middle initial) is at another Bradford address to 2020.

That address has not been sold since 2002, so chances are he's still there, assuming he's the owner and not just a tenant.

I'm afraid I don't see Garry on 2022 ER, which ErikaH mentions.

It narrows down the search if you also enter his year of birth (1981) and the place (Bradford).
When you find the record, click on the document symbol to the right of the record, to see the full address.