Quizzes and Games

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pages and Pages

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 21 May 2013 23:50

Hope I dont tread on anybodies toes here , but is it not possible to delete a Game with lots of pages and start it afresh ?? be much easier to find the last page

Mike *

Mike * Report 22 May 2013 00:03

Simply click POST DATE to get to last page

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 22 May 2013 00:43

thanks its just have noticed on some sites they delete after so many pages and start again? maybe they dont have the space GR has.

Graham

Graham Report 18 Jun 2013 12:57

I think it would be better, if you wanted to start again, to put a post at the end of the original thread saying that you have started a new thread because the original thread was getting a bit too long. If you deleted the original thread the people who posted all those replies might not be very happy. ;-)