Quizzes and Games

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

COOPER FAMILY - ISLINGTON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roseinbloom

Roseinbloom Report 30 Jul 2016 19:53

Looking for my Grandads family. Parents William Frederick and Julia Mary Cooper (nee Johnson) living at 162 Barnsbury Road, Islington when my Grandad Stanley Cooper was born in 1896 with brothers Joseph, Frederick and sister Ethel. Found them on 1901 census living in Chester Road Edmonton with a new child Harold but no sign of their father William Frederick. Found them again on the 1911 census Children now in Bertram Road Enfield in but no sign of their Mother Julia or elder brother Joseph. Other members living at the address must be relatives Mary Ann, Edith Mary, Emily Annie and Percy Cooper. Living relatives say William Frederick had left the family and gone to America???
Please can anyone one help me find out how the Enfield family are related to my Coopers and what happened to my Grandads mother Julia Mary?

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 31 Jul 2016 11:06

Hello Rosemarie

This is the "Quizzes and Games Board".........it would be in your best interest to re-post your request on the "Find Ancestors" board.

Do you know when and where William Frederick Cooper was born?....and who his parents were?

When and where did he marry Julia Mary Johnson?

Good luck with your search........Prickles.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 31 Jul 2016 15:00

I have posted a thread for Rosemarie on the "Find Ancestors" board.

PM sent to Rosemarie.

Prickles.