Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1841 devon look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 20 May 2008 18:05

BENJAMIN CALEB KINGWELL born 1810 in stoke damerell devon, his dad is richard and his mum sarah, benjamins wife is eliza.

thank you
shirl

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 20 May 2008 18:07

i have 1851 census they have a daughter with then mary a kingwell born 1833 in morice town, devon, parish of east stonehouse if that helps

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 20 May 2008 18:20

1841??

Name: Mary Kingwell
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1833
Where born: Devon, England

Civil Parish: Stoke Damerell
Hundred: Roborough
County/Island: Devon

Street address:

Registration district: Stoke Damerel
Sub registration district: Tamar
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Amy Dower 57
Benjamin Dower 54
Emma Dower 2
Elizabeth Kendall 55
Mary Kingwell 8
Alfred Mill 2 days
Hannah Mill 30
Moses Mill 30

Dianne

Dianne Report 20 May 2008 18:20

Sorry Shirley. I have spent ages trying all sorts of combinations but I can't get any of the family at all on the 1841, either in Devon or anywhere else in the country. I guess they hid in the under stairs cupboard the night the census man came !!

Dianne xx

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 20 May 2008 18:28

lol dianne i bet they did couldnt pay the rent thought he was a glazier and painter

ty glitter babe i found that too, while waiting for yu wonderful people to search as well thank you both so much

shirl xx