Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 census check please for Portsea, Hampshire. T

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 17 Apr 2007 11:03

Please could someone kindly look up Phoebe Maskell born 1893 in Portsea. She died in 1947 in Gosport. I would really love to try and find out who her family are. Can do look up in return. I have census 1841, 1861, 1871, 1891. With kind regards Donna

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Apr 2007 11:05

Here she is, Donna Name: Phoebe Maskell Age: 8 Estimated birth year: abt 1893 Relation: Daughter Father's name: Albert Mother's name: Mary Gender: Female Where born: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England Civil parish: Portsmouth Ecclesiastical parish: St Barnabas and St Mary County/Island: Hampshire Country: England Registration district: Portsmouth Sub-registration district: Portsea and Landport ED, institution, or vessel: 27 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 172 Household Members: Name Age John Glover 49 William Glover 86 Father in Law, so you've got MMN! Albert Maskell 40 Caroline Maskell 16 Edwin A Maskell 15 Emily Maskell 13 Margaret Maskell 8 Mary Maskell 41 b. Gosport Phoebe Maskell 8 How refreshing to see someone offering to reciprocate when asking for lookups.......... Reg

Thelma

Thelma Report 17 Apr 2007 11:08

Parents marriage Mary Glover 1884 Apr-May-Jun Portsea Island (1837-1900) Hampshire Albert Maskell 1884 Apr-May-Jun Portsea Island (1837-1900) Hampshire

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 17 Apr 2007 11:08

Thank you very much Reg, I really do appreciate that. Please free to call on me if needed. Also have access to bmd to 2004. With kind regards Donna

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 17 Apr 2007 11:13

Thank you Jim, that is very sweet of you. Much appreciated. With kind regards Donna