Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SAMUEL GALWAY IRVINE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2004 12:18

THE ABOVE IS NY FATHER (DECEASED) BORN BELFAST 1918 IM SEEKING RELIABLE DATA ON HIS PARENTS AND HOPEFULLY GRAND PARENTS FOR HIS FAMILY TREE (OF WHICH i AM A PART) cAN ANY ONE HELP ?? I THINK HIS FATHERS NAME WAS ALSO SAMUEL GALWAY IRVINE, BUT i KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS MOTHER OR GRAND PARENTS..ONLY CLUE i HAVE IS BORN BELFAST 1918 I THINK HIS ADDRESS THERE WAS 21 AROSA PARADE OR THE SPELLING MAY BE CROSA PARADE.. CAN ANYONE HELP? MANY THANKS DAVID IRVINE

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2004 12:20

David Scroll down the lefthand menu, passed the ad, to the section Features, click on Resources Centre, then click on "Getting Started" which will take you to information about Irish parish, civil and census records. Helen

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 8 Aug 2004 12:24

Hi David To order a Birth Certificate, contact the General Register Office in Northern Ireland: Registrar General, Oxford House, 49-55 Chichester Street, Belfast BT1 4HL (Telephone 01232 252000) Have you your fathers marriage cert? this will give his fathers name . If you can locate your fathers birth cert and order this will also give you his mothers maiden name. Much happiness Debi

Shan

Shan Report 8 Aug 2004 12:27

Hi David dont know if this will be of help, LDS site Samuel Irvine born about 1918 of Belfast Antrim Death abt 1927 parents Thomas Irvine and Sarah ann Tosh could be connected Shan