Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brown,Shakepseare,Hope,Hughes,Lee,Pikey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terry

Terry Report 27 Sep 2010 11:18

well where can I start,my family have been the hardest family to trace,they all had name changes through the census years,parents,children,with all the technology there is now in the world,you can not top the human brain,the very helpful researches on here have been great,sometimes while looking for my family they had said that they can not help due to everything being confusing,but some of them did and I know they really got a buzz out of finding them,some gave up and tried to help others,but the others would not give up until they found what they were looking for,I am so grateful for their help,to give their time and effort I feel that we still have human kindness left in this world.this might sound a bit over the top but when its you that needs help because you can not get to the bottom of a problem,and someone finds what you have been looking for they deserve credit,and this is mine to you all that helped...Thank you so much.