Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LYNCH/BODDY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BRAGGLE

BRAGGLE Report 3 Oct 2011 18:55

I wrote a message on Friday 30th September asking if anyone knew the whereabouts of my Dad's family.
I couldn't believe that after searching for many years, it only took 1 day for an unbelievably helpful member of Genes Reunited, Brian Davies, to find my cousins David and Margaret Rothery!!! I am so thrilled and cannot thank Brian enough for all the time he spent and the effort he went to - you are an angel Brian......
I also discovered through Brian's contact with David and Margaret that my Father's sister Maud is still alive at the amazing age of 91yrs.
It's been wonderful to be able to fill in all the missing people in my family tree at long last -
It doesn't matter what transpired all those many years ago that caused the family to lose contact with each other......it's just important that we as the present generation keep our family together by getting to know one another, and by being able to keep track of our roots.

Thank you Genes Reunited, and especially your wonderful member Brian Davies.

Kind regards
Brenda Lynch :-D <3