Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracey Morrison's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 12 Mar 2004 18:18

TRACEY MORRISON 12/03/04. well i have been looking for my dad for 14 years and i am 24 years old now,I never ever thought that i would ever find him, I have put so many messages every where including in the news paper. And i decided to put a message on here on sunday7th of march 2004, On thursday 11/3/04 i finally got the news i had waited all my life to hear,I got information from my dads sister who got in contact with me via email and we compared details to make sure that he was definitly my dad(as you cant be to care full these days)so i went to see him and it was very emotional as you might guess but a fantastic feeling. ALL THANKS TO THIS SITE AND PEOPLE SPOTTING THE MESSAGES. i hope that this will give people the encoragement to never give up,and keep on looking as you will find the person you are looking for in the end. best wishes from Tracey morrison.