Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Found my family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 24 Nov 2015 20:24

I joined genes reunited in the hope of locating information on my late father and family members. Well within a two days I came across a link with my fathers name and sent a message. Within minutes I received a message from my new found siblings and have found a warm, welcoming, loving and extended family. I have found my brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousin and extended family members, the list is endless. I also saw a picture of my father for the first time how amazing is that. I am indebted to my sisters/brother in law for creating the links and feel so blessed. Just had to share and still recovering from the shock. I look forward to a fun loving family and a big thank you to the genes reunited site. In future I hope to obtain a copy of my late fathers birth/death certificate from Ghana but that will be another journey as I unravel how to. A very ecstatic Dave...