Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

found my family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare was Trudy Anne

Clare was Trudy Anne Report 15 Jul 2022 20:24

thank you so much to all the kind people on here who helped me find my birth family. I am eternally grateful. I found and met my biological mother who is a wonderful caring and inspirational lady. My 3 siblings on Mothers side who are amazing, beautiful people and though shocked were welcoming and I continue to meet up with them. My half sisters on my fathers side (bio father who has passed recently), who opened their hearts to me, and we meet when can, and a brother on fathers side who is so thoughtful , caring with his gorgeous doggy. I can not believe the resemblances and though everyone was so so very shocked my mother had waited 59 years for me to contact her, (proven beyond doubt) and genes reunited has changed her life, mine and my siblings forever in a positive way. thank you