Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Enola Cole's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Enola

Enola Report 28 Nov 2006 22:43

I started trying to trace my birth family some years ago as I was adopted in 1951, although I lived with my foster parents from 1945. I did not get very far as I only had a few names on my mother's side to go by. I joined Genes Re-united in October this year, and thru the hot matches was in touch with Phillip who thru his great kindness in allowing me access to his family web page my tree has now grown to almost 180 and this is only on my Mother's maternal side. Am still looking for her father. Thank you Phillip for all your kindness you cannot know how happy it makes me to find my 'roots' and I am still building. Enola Hoare Beauchamp Cole