Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kim Sheppard's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MEgirl

MEgirl Report 19 Dec 2006 08:02

Thanks to Genes Reunited and all the wonderful members who have been kind enough to help me with my tree. I only began searching in June, '06 and now have nearly 500 names. I have had luck with Curtis, Coyte, Lock and many more branches of my family. Violet from Scotland was very kind to help me with the Dickie branch from Kirkcudbright. Thanks so much Violet and to the many others who have helped out a beginner. I appreciate your time and effort on my behalf. Good luck and happy hunting. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2007 to all. Kim Sheppard, Australia.