Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brenda Roe's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 20 Dec 2006 10:48

Hi to everyone I have met through the GR site during the last couple of years. It has been absolutely brilliant making new contacts, I make them nearly every week. Our family and tree has expanded so much. Before I started by just trying to trace my mothers family and husbands family no-one in the famuily knew amy members past their immediate grandmother and father. Now I have family members going back to the 1600's. I would like to wish all my contacts a very happy Christmas and good luck in researching in the 2007 - this is mainly to contacts with the surnames Roe, Hawkes, Fitch, Sercombe, Smedley, Moult, Stenson, Scothern, Steer, mellors, Niles, Jevons and Heritage, to name just a few. I would never have even remotely got as far as I have without the GR site. Thanks to GR!