Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia Chaplin's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia (Pat)

Patricia (Pat) Report 4 Jan 2007 01:41

I would just like to add my thanks to GR and to all the lovely people who have given me so much help and information about my ancestors. Last year I found a second cousin that I never knew existed and through him have received many wonderful photos of his gran [my new great aunt] and 3 generations of her family... She was my grandfathers sister who we knew nothing about and who my mother was named after. My long lost cousin and I have kept in contact and will hopefully meet up one day . Until I joined GR my family and I knew nothing about our ancestors beyond our grandparents...now we can go back to the 1600's, and with other records found, can see through their long closed eyes at what 'life' really was about....amazing hey?