Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thanks for those Hot Matches

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*Tracie*

*Tracie* Report 8 Oct 2007 15:55

Its been a bit of a rollercoaster ride to say the least the last few days.
Thanks to the Hot Matches I found my half brother.
Its quite funny really coz he's been loking for us since last year when he was told he had other brothers and sisters.

I sent him a message form the hot match and took ages for a reply ( well it seemed ages to me ) as i added names on my tree his name matched again so I knew for sure it was him.
I sent another message and waited and waited and that paid off because he contacted me today and i was over the moon.
I noticed the message in my box and I froze. Its all been worth the wait coz we are in contact now and I just hope we dont loose it.

Thanks to all the nice people who helped me put my tree together which helped me find my brother.
And for once this Hot Match was a good one