Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dear Genes Reunited Team

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 20 May 2011 19:06

The following link may be helpful to you re moderating and improving the Find Living Relatives board and, perhaps, the general FAQs and guidelines of this site.

I spotted it on the One Show FB page and found the instructions extremely clear and easy to read. It also appears that the postings are well monitored.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/messageboards/faq/house_rules.shtml

An acknowledgement that you are reading this Suggestions board would be appreciated. Thank you.

Cx

PeeEmm

PeeEmm Report 20 May 2011 21:29

It could be interesting to see just how long before they respond to this previous post............................

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 May 2011 03:30

never?

PeeEmm

PeeEmm Report 21 May 2011 16:27

Sylvia

Is that comment based on your experience?

Peter

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 May 2011 21:59

how did you guess?

lol!

Kense

Kense Report 22 May 2011 07:46

">"

As someone who uses the BBC boards quite often I know that there are many posters there who would disagree with the term "well monitored". That aside, the BBC boards have limited opening hours (9am to 11pm on weekdays), I don't think that would be very popular here. However they do tell you when they remove your posts.