Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hiding living relatives

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sonya

Sonya Report 8 Jun 2011 18:15

Please, GR, will you do something about the glitch that is preventing me from hiding my living relatives? Every time I click "save" I just get an error message.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 8 Jun 2011 18:49

Sonya, the chances are that there is a problem with other data that you have in your Account details which is preventing it from being saved.

It is probably better if you report this type of query to the Site support (Hover over Help and click Contact Us)

This board is really intended for members to suggest future enhancements and upgrades to the site and it's functionality, rather than to advise problems.

Good luck.

Sonya

Sonya Report 8 Jun 2011 22:29

Already contacted support, but no reply yet. I posted on here because I thought this board might be monitored by GR. I know how to change account details, but I just get stuck in an endless loop of error messages and signing in again.

Anyway, I see I'm not the only one reporting problems on here. ;-)

Sonya

Sonya Report 9 Jun 2011 14:09

I had another go in the wee small hours this morning and this time it worked, after several days of unsuccessful attempts. Strange!