Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ENH: Flag hot match for future reference

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frances

Frances Report 13 Jun 2011 00:32

Could we perhaps have something that would allow us to mark matches for future reference. When there are dozens of possible matches I'm not going to get in touch with them all at once but I may want to eventually, and short of writing them down I have no way of knowing who is who and what the connection is without clicking through them all again.

TootyFruity

TootyFruity Report 13 Jun 2011 07:42

Or could we not have one of the names displayed in the list and click for more information

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 13 Jun 2011 10:13

Frances

All you need to do is go to your Hot Matches and click on the number of matches you have with someone and it will tell you all the matches you have with that person. It also tells you whether or not that person is in your contacts - so you know who you have been in touch with and who you have not. I don't think anything else is needed really.

Kath. x