Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

parish burial records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tamlyn

Tamlyn Report 24 Mar 2012 20:27

hi all, i have the year of death for an uncle of mine in 1956 and that his death was registered in county durham, but when i try to locate the burial record, nothing is found? anyone got any tips out there as new to all this! many thanks :-)

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 24 Mar 2012 20:47

Tamlyn - suggest that you post this on the "find ancestors" board - this one is for suggestions as to how GR might make things better.
If you post on the other board then include as many details of your uncle as you can, full name, date & place of death etc and I'm sure that someone will be able to help you