Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tree Dashboard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Effie

Effie Report 24 Jul 2012 21:06

I am still having problems with my tree as I mentioned a few days ago and did get in touch with GR and have had replies from them.

However I did not mention that I was also having problems with my Tree Dashboard so thought I would get in touch with you regarding this as lots of people seem to be having trouble with this particular subject.

When I wish to view other people's tree I do not get all of those peoples trees as only have the 'A' (nineteen of them) so where are the others? I cannot go down any further to obtain the rest of the other people's trees.

Perhaps you could tell me what to do as I am always on my GR Family tree and it is so frustating not to be able to do what I wish to do.

When I open up my tree as I mentioned at first I still have the immediate family of the 'Blanchard's' and found when I put a name of a relative on the Search part right hand top then my tree comes up which is okay but do not want the Blanchard's part.

Any ideas what I can do please.

Effie Lewis (nee Ott)

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 24 Jul 2012 22:53

If your problem with the Tree dashboard is that you can only see the top half ?

Change your browser zoom level

I have to change mine to 75% to be able to see the whole box

GR don't often read the boards so its best to contact them direct

Make sure you report all your problems to GR using the feedback function in the new tree or use the contact us under the help tab on the home page,

Roy

Effie

Effie Report 24 Jul 2012 23:45

Thank you for your help I have just done what you told me to do and when I changed my browser to 75% I got all my trees, bit of messing about though but at least I suppose that will have to do until all this is sorted out.

Thanks again

Effie

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 27 Jul 2012 11:47

The Old Tree is no longer available,

The family tree on GR is free to everyone

Members who Pay? Don't Pay for the Tree, They Pay for other services that are an addition to the tree as stated in the T&C under 6. Membership Services and Fees

You the subscriber own the data in your tree and can remove this data from GR at any time

Roy

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 3 Apr 2015 14:14

hi , mary bunker born 1652 ,11/05. newbury port .usa. death 1724. newtuckett.usa. married Stephen coffin 1658. this is what Effie has, and in know way can I get it, I have tried . as I am sure Effie has it wrong,, yvonne

Kense

Kense Report 4 Apr 2015 10:20

Yvonne, you need to contact Effie by a personal message.

Alternatively you should ask your question on a new thread on the Find Ancestors board.