Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What is this message about ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 1 Sep 2012 21:31

Just got this message from GR

Hello Maureen,

Thanks for using Genes Reunited today. You tried to use a feature only available to upgraded members, so I wanted to see if you needed any help.

Once upgraded you can send unlimited messages to other members of Genes Reunited to discover if you are related and share information about your family history. Plus, you can share photos with other members to bring your family tree to life.

If you didn't have your credit or debit card with you at the time, here's a link to the upgrade page to save you a few clicks. If you need any help or advice, please email [email protected].

I hope we see you on Genes Reunited again soon.

The Genes Reunited Team

Not got a clue as to what feature I am supposed to have tried to use. Perhaps the message could have explained exactly what I had tried to do :-S