Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fix problems with this site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 27 Dec 2012 22:56

Could I suggest that you fix the problems with this site, if you are able.
It would also be nice if perhaps someone looked in on the boards and take note of all the complaints and action them, or at the very least post an acknowledgment that you have seen them.
Your total lack of response to all the complaints shows your contempt for your members. :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

Genes

Genes Advisor Report 28 Dec 2012 09:41

Hello George,

we are aware of the problems with the tree and we are really sorry about it. I posted an update on our Announcements thread last night and I have posted another update this morning to let members know that the problems with the tree have been fixed.

We have had problems with 2 of our servers which made the tree unavailable. Our team are going to look into this today to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I have been reading the message boards lately and do try and reply to posts. However, we do also have a customer support team who respond to all emails within 24 hours. They can be contacted at [email protected].

If there is anything else I can do to help then please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Estelle

Roy

Roy Report 30 Dec 2012 04:08

Hello Estelle,

If you really want to help then persuade the powers-that-be to return the old tree while they fix ALL the problems with this new tree.
I do not mind being a beta tester if asked nicely by the site. But I object to what appears to be an ill thought out "improvement' that we are ALL now being FORCED to beta test for GR.

(And you are only a worker here, so do not take my comments personally please)