Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brothers, Daniel & Peter Brady

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 28 Oct 2011 23:21

Looking for other family connections to these 2 brothers. Did they marry into your family?

Daniel Brady born 1872 and Peter Brady born 1878 both Baptised in RC church in Rathmines Co. Dublin.

Parents: John Brady & Catherine Divine

I have the marriage certificate for John Brady and Catherine DEVINE married in RC Church Rathmines.

Trying to pin down a death/marriage reg for them.... or on the Ireland census is proving difficult as such common names!

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 28 Oct 2011 23:29

Have you looked for matches on here by using 'search trees' box above? Obviously easiest to check to see if anyone has catherine in their tree - at least her name is a bit more unusual!
Jan