Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Florence Mary Duggins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 24 Aug 2010 22:53

Hi

I have a Florence Mary Duggins born 7th January 1922 at Romsley Clent to mother Florence Duggins- no father on cert.

On 1901 census Florence senior is with her sister Frances /Clara Duggins as a boarder with a Crow family in Belbroughton. Their mother Ann Catherine Bourne had a new family with a George Biggs in Redditch. I believe Florence seniors father was William Duggins.

I am hoping that the Florence Mary Duggins born 1922 who marries a William Lacey in 1943 in Bromsgrove district is my Florence!?

They have a daughter in 1945 Sarah A Lacey in Bromsgrove district. I believe she marries a Michael F. Goode in1968 in Bromsgrove district

If you can shed any light on this I would be most grateful even if it is to say there is no link you can see.

Many thanks in anticipation
Catherine Dugggins

Flick

Flick Report 24 Aug 2010 23:00

Name: Florence Mary Lacey
Birth Date: 7 Jan 1922
Death Registration Month/Year: Mar 1995
Age at death (estimated): 73
Registration district: Dudley
Inferred County: Staffordshire, Worcestershire
Register number: A32F
District and Subdistrict: 0651A
Entry number: 264

Catherine

Catherine Report 25 Aug 2010 21:46

Flick -You are a STAR!!!
Same DOB so I am pretty sure this is her!!
Thank you so much- this is great confirmation of my theory.

BrummieJan- different family but Thank You for trying to help!

Apologies to all- I thought the posts only went still on the surname boards!! so I did one for each surname! DOH!!