Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nimmo

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natasha

Natasha Report 7 Aug 2003 00:12

Trying to find any relatives of Alexander Nimmo born c1924 in Edinburgh. His father was also Alexander Nimmo as this is continuous name in family. Any help in finding relatives of either would be really great. My Grandad's brother moved out to New Zealand and would love to talk to any relatives out there. I believe he had three sons who would all now be in their fifties.

Alexander

Alexander Report 7 Oct 2007 09:33

Hi, I am Alexander Nimmo, My uncle was also Alexander Nimmo, From Dalkieth. My father was William F Nimmo. His Sister Was Susan. A few otheres I dont really know to much of.

Any help to you.