Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Oram

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 9 Feb 2006 02:38

I am trying to find any relation to Mr Thomas And Caroline Anne Oram they had 6 children William, Thomas, Jack,Connie,Doris, ?. they lived in Hoxton east london when my Mother was born in 1927. They lived in Chingford Hatch for many years before they died. Jack i think worked for the News of The World. Thomas lived in Lea Bridge road for many years. William lived near bakers arms for many years. Doris married a Mr Herbert Roberts in 1947 in Hackney London.

Deborah

Deborah Report 25 Oct 2010 22:04

Hello Jean
My paternal grandfathers name was Thomas William Ora born 1913.. All know is that he had married Louisa Ivy Harper born 1916. And their youngest child is my Father Ian Oram born 1954.
I don't know if they are any relation to you or not....
I will open up my tree for you if you want.

Deborah

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Oct 2010 22:17

Deborah, as Jean posted this 4 years ago you might also try sending her a message by clicking on her name, as she is unlikely to check back to this thread.
jan

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 26 Oct 2010 14:18

Hello Deborah, you can also try putting the names you are researching into the search trees box above to see if anyone else on this site has them in their tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner.

Meanwhile, if you would like help with your research, then take a look at the first message on the Community Trying to Find board for further advice. Cx