Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard Rudge approx1802

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 20 Aug 2008 12:52

I have managed to trace my tree back to Richard I would love any blanks filled in....some names are Henry Rudge married Elizabeth Anderson in 1886 in Bethnal Green..their children were all born in Waltham Abbey from 1833-1850 there was 8 of them... Henry had my Great Grandfather Arthur Charles in 1879....he married an Agnes Cracknell in 1907..and they had my Grandfather Cecil Arthur in 1910..in Leytonstone, he was 1 of 6 or 7 siblings. He had my father Stanley Alan Rudge 30.12.1932.
Any help is gratefully recieved and all messages will be answered. Thankyou for your time Lynne Rudge

Liz

Liz Report 20 Aug 2008 13:04

Are there any specific blanks you would like looking at?

Lynne

Lynne Report 31 Aug 2008 14:12

just keen to trace as far back as poss and any living rellies will be gratefully recieved...I am trying to put it together for my father who lost track of everyone when he lost his parents.....its my parents 50th wedding next year so doing both sides....agh!!!!!!!!!!.thanx x