Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tudors in Oxfordshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 7 Nov 2008 11:32

I am looking for any information on Thomas Tudor,a pupil at the school in Highmoor,near Henley-on-Thames,who died in Reading hospital in 1913,aged about 7 or 8, His parents MAY have been Thomas Tudor from Oldbury,Glos. & Helena Wilder,of Bix, Henley ,but I don't know. Also looking for Phillis Tudor,also at the same school and probably born around 1905-1910. She was certainly a cousin of my grandmother's sister Polly Tudor,with whom she was photographed at the school circa 1920 ( "Dipping into the Wells" by Angela Spencer-Harper ).

Linda

Linda Report 7 Nov 2008 12:45

For your ref:??

Marriages Jun 1904

Tudor Thomas Frank Wokingham 2c 923
WILDER Helena May R Wokingham 2c 923

Births Jun 1905

Tudor Thomas Frederick Henley 3a 1007

Births Dec 1906
TUDOR Phyllis Rose Henley 3a 993

Births Jun 1892

TUDOR Polly Dudley 6c 51

Could you please keep all your wanted info on One thread please,Makes it easy for us to find said people.