Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wiltshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 22 Mar 2007 13:16

My name is Christopher Alan Wiltshire and i am corrently tracing my family tree, And have done very well thanks to Genes Reunited. One thing i am stuck on is siblings or relatives of the following Wiltshire Family. Robert Wiltshire, b 1872, Enyscoy Panteg, who married Louisa Whidger (Widger) at Cadoxton Sep 15 1894. They had four children, Albert John Thomas Wiltshire b. Aug 03 1895, Barry Glamorgan. Henry Charles Wiltshire b. Jan 21 1897, Barry Glamorgan. Arthur William Wiltshire b. 1900 Aber Monmouthshire. Mabel Louise Wiltshire b. Oct 08 1898, Aberson Monmouthshire. So if you think you could be related please kindly reply. Many Thanks Chris Wiltshire

Pamela

Pamela Report 31 Jul 2008 22:32

Chris

I'm not sure if we have spoken before but i have Louisa in my tree. Her father was Tom who was the Brother of of my Great Grandfather. I have followed the Widgers back to 1716 if that is any help.

Regards
Dawn Page

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 1 Aug 2008 14:31

The original post was March 2007.

Try sending a pm direct by clicking on Christopher's name.

Wyn Rofe formally Martin

Wyn Rofe formally Martin Report 3 Aug 2008 04:41

My grand mother was Esther wiltshire her parents were kate(cathrine) clark she married a benjamin wiltshire I do have a book on this family do you know of kate or benjamin wiltshire if so write to me wyn Rofe

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 3 Aug 2008 05:19

Wyn

you should send a pm to Christopher (and possibly also Pamela)

This is an OLD thread!!!