Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dachtler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvette

Yvette Report 29 Oct 2006 05:49

Hi My name is Yvette Corbett (nee Cotto). My grandfather on my mother's side was named William Daniel Dachtler. He was born on the 11th October 1876 in London and died on the 10th October 1959. Lived in Southwark and Holborn areas. Worked as a waiter, caretaker. Would like to hear from anyone else named Dachtler. Thanks Yvette Corbtt

Paul

Paul Report 14 Jan 2008 00:59

Hi Yvette

I have William Daniel Dachtler on my tree although I currently show him as born in 1879 & death in 1959.His parents as William Richard Dachtler & Elizabeth Sophia Pope.

My mothers maiden name was Dachtler & my relationship with William would is 2nd Cousin once removed.

If you are still looking for information on the Dachtler side of the family please let me know.

Regards

Paul

Irene

Irene Report 26 Sep 2009 01:06

My husbands family is from George Frederick and Elizabeth Shelton, brother & sister in law to William Henry 1824 who is father to William Richard Dachtler 1854. William and George's parents are William Henry Dachtler and Mary Eleanor Mouverley
Look forward to hearing from you

regards
Irene

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 26 Sep 2009 01:14

Irene, Yvette's message is three years old, and Paul's over a year.

No notification is sent of messages in threads. If you want to contact one of them, you would do best to click on their name and send a private message. If they still have the same email address, they'll get a notification.