Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Notley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 13 Jul 2006 20:24

Hello im looking for family that might be related to me sarah notley born 1979 living in battersea. my fathers name is roland notley. grandfathers name desmond notley married to joan cheesesman. they lived in wandsworth. desmond had 3 brothers roy notley, derek notley. peter notley married rose.desmonds fathers name was fred notley i heard. is there anyone out there with information thankyou. sarah

Linda

Linda Report 20 Aug 2010 15:16

Hi Sarah
I think i may have just come upon a link to my husbands family.
I believe your Grandfather Desmond was the son of Frederick John Notley born 1898.
Frederick John was the brother of Elizabeth (Mary) Notley b1900 my husbands Grandmother.
Frederick John Notley married Ellen L Fidler in 1921.
Their childeren were:-
Derrick JA Notley b1922
Desmond R Notley b1924
Roy L Notley b1926
Peter W Notley b1928.
I hope this is helpful.
Please note,i have not purchased any Certificates as yet so am unable to prove that this is all correct.
Kind regards
Linn Thompson

Travelman

Travelman Report 20 Aug 2010 15:28

Hi Linda

Best to send a private message to Sarah as this is a very old post.