Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dagg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 6 Mar 2006 17:45

Hello I am trying to find any information on 'Eileen Sarah Dagg' born in the Republic of Ireland on 30th November 1908. She went onto marry 'Albert Edwin Arthur Acraman' in 1925 in Rochford, Essex. The above is the only information I have on my Grandmother and no other Family member knows anything about her pre-1925. So we know absolutely nothing of her heritage or Family and we would love to find out. I have had no luck with any of the on line search engines so if anyone has any information as to her History I would be most grateful. 28/03/2006 I have further discovered that Eileen Sarah's Father was a William George Dagg so if anyone can shed an light would be much appreciated Thank You Susan A.