Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Howe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 13 Feb 2006 19:17

Hi i am trying to find any howes that live or have lived in terrington st clements near norfolk (past or present), my great grandad william christopher howe was born there in 1912, he also had 4 brothers and 3 sisters, brothers names are.. ernie howe (youngest of the eight children) , fred howe, jack howe and arthur howe (who died as a child)..., sisters names are..., flo howe (who was the oldest out of all 8 kids), edith howe and ivy howe, there parents were george howe and edith howe (nee sharp) both born in 1877...., so if any one can help me with my searches i would be very grateful........ Samantha howe

Mollie

Mollie Report 27 Sep 2007 13:11

You're DEFINITLY related!!!!!!!
You've mentioned nearly all my aunts and uncles!
You've missed out Auntie Pat and uncle Frank.
My aunt Flo (Florrie) brought me up. My mother was Ivy.
My grandmother was Edith Sharp and she married George Robert Howe and I thought they were born in 1876.
Can't find any record of their marriage anywhere!