Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James Neville

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stanley

Stanley Report 4 Jul 2007 23:38

We are looking for anyone who has information regarding JAMES NEVILLE born in Mountmellick Ireland in 1758 WHO WE BELIEVE ??????? came to England sometime between 1780 and 1820 AND SET UP A BRASS FOUNDRY in Liverpool and became a freemason of Liverpool, He is on the POLL LIST for Liverpool 1832 and died in Poulton -cum- Secombe on 4th August 1840. We believe he had at least three children? MICHAEL NEVILLE b 1811 Ireland JAMES NEVILLE b 1811 Ireland THERESA OR GERESIA b 1820 who is my Great-Grandmother. We believe that Theresa's husband Joseph Jones was employed as a gardener by James Neville snr and that a situation arose where they were married quickly. My grandmother (Theresa's daughter ) told me many years ago that they never had contact with the Neville Family again. How sad is that' how times have changed. IF ANYONE HAS ANY LINKS THAT WOULD BE OF USE OR HELPFULL IN OUR SEARCH PLEASE CONTACT ME [email protected] I would dearly love to put this episode of my family history to bed Regards Jean Coleman nee Ramsey We have tried all avenues but have hit a brickwall